Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Thursday 14 May 2015

Asda Wonderfit Jeans - I love you

Who likes Jeans shopping????

Did I hear a resounding hell no?

There's nothing more depressing and soul destroying than shopping for Jeans. They either fit on the bum but are too big round the waist, fit on the waist but are too big on the bum or just plain make you feel like your the size of an elephant. That's why I love Asda Wonderfit Jeans.




They look tiny when you first buy them and your first thoughts are there's is no way my butt is ever going to fit into them! Have faith, they stretch to fit your size, giving you the most comfortable Jean ever! They sit nicely on the waist so you don't get the dreaded muffin top and they do not gape at the back. They do go a little baggy after a couple of wears but just stick them in the washer and they snap right back into shape.

They come in Skinny and Straight fit at the moment but I am sure as they grow in popularity as more styles will be added. You can even custom them yourself, I recently cut the knees in mine to give them a more trendy look.

The correct sizing is as follows :-

XS = Ladies size 6 - 8
S =  Ladies size 10 -12
M = Ladies size 14 - 16
L = Ladies size 18 -20
XL = Ladies size 22 -24


Of course they are never going to replace a well made pair of jeans but for £18 they are great for school runs, shopping, weekends with the kids or just plain feeling fat days.  I order online as I can never seem to find them instore, it's easy and you can collect for free. Give them a try let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment