Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Thursday 21 May 2015

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside - Bank Holiday Weekend


Its Bank Holiday here in the UK this weekend and I'm going to visit my mom in Kent. She lives less than 2 minutes from the sea front and a good time is had by all, especially Taylor my dog.

The problem is, what to wear?  Bank holidays are notorious for bad weather! This week we have had hail, rain, wind and sun so what will the weekend bring?

During my stay we will be walking on the beach, shopping for a gift for my sisters birthday (it's a big one this year, sorry sis for mentioning it) and visiting an outdoor vintage car show.

I obviously can't take everything in my wardrobe (strict instructions for hubby) so I have put together a long weekend away "collection" (ooh get me getting all Versace on you).

I hope you like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment