Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Saturday 16 May 2015

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder - Shade 01

Get a natural glow.....


This is one of my holy grail products for achieving a natural glow. We all know that contouring is massive right now but, if you are, like me a bit nervous, I think this is a great "toe in the water" product.

A lot of highlighters look amazing on younger skin but unfortunately most of them draw attention to fine lines like you wouldn't believe. I love that super shiny highlighted cheek look but damn does it show every line that crow delivered.


This powder from Laura Mercier gives you a subtle glow with no shimmer at all and it doesn't highlight or settle into fine lines. I sweep over the top of my cheekbones and sometimes in the very corner of my eye to brighten. It's a bit pricey at £25 but it will last for ages.....promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment