Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Monday 4 May 2015

My Current Favourite Foundation - Lancome Teint Miracle

My Current Favourite Foundation - Lancome Teint Miracle


I say current as I'm always on the lookout for "the one" (sorry husband) I mean that special foundation that will erase the years and give me back my youthful glow.

After many expensive mistakes I stumbled on this little beauty at my local Boots store.





First of all you are shade matched (the colour range is excellent) and your given a decent size sample that's lasts approx 7 days, which I think is brilliant as it really gives you the chance to give it a thorough road test.

It is a medium coverage foundation that can be built up without looking cakey and I find it best when applied with a flat top brush. It doesn't settle into fine lines and provides just the right amount of glow without looking greasy or like your having a hot flush. I personally do not powder over mine  but of course you can if you wish but I would suggest that if you do, you just apply a light sweeping over the T zone as too much would spoil the subtle glow.



Lancome`s website states that you get 12 hours wear which I think is a little generous but it does stand up to a full day at work, shopping or evening out. It also has a SPF15 which is great as we all know the effects of sun damage. Its a bit pricey at £29.50 BUT it does last ages and I always think if you use a good quality base you can get away with using cheaper products to complete your look. Its the same principal as an expensive pair of shoes or handbag can make a cheaper outfit look a million dollars. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

I hope this review has been helpful and please let me know if you have any further questions and I will try my best to answer them. Thank you for taking the time to visit my page and I will speak to you all soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment