Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm

Those who follow me on Instgram know I have stepped out of my comfort zone for dark red nails and stepped into the summer light.


That got me thinking....mmm what about a matching lipstick...

I went into my local Boots and found almost a perfect match, Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Boom Chic A Boom.

Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm| Long lasting and vibrant color - Boots


I purchased it on a whim really and didn't have much hope but I am really impressed, it did not bleed  and lasted all day. I didn't line my lips or top up during an 8 hour day and it stayed put. The Colour range is fantastic, ranging from subtle nudes to full on Pinks.

I do love my nudes but I think Summer is a good time to experiment with different looks and bold colours and at £5.99 it is worth stepping out of your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment