Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Thursday 28 May 2015

Boosh Weight Loss Programme - Countdown to Wedding Anniversary Day One

I've been "Boosshing" for 24 hours now and thought I would give you a quick up date on how I am getting on.

Yesterday I started the day with a Vanilla shake which tasted delicious, I just mixed the satchet with water chucked in a few ice cubes and used my Breville Active Blender to whizz it all together. You do get a free shaker but I find the blender gives you more of a frothy milkshake consistency




Lunch was a Chicken & Leek soup this again was delicious. I used a hand whisk to mix the powder with cold water in a bowl and then warmed it up in the microwave. I drank this as a cuppa soup type of meal and really enjoyed it.

Dinner was Thai Chicken curry that I mixed in a bowl and then heated in the microwave, this again was really tasty.

For my last "meal" I warmed a mint chocolate shake in the microwave and served it in hot chocolate mug.

Throughout the day I drank water as you do need to drink 8 glasses.
 
I am hungry, I'm not going to lie, but, I do think that any diet when you first start is tough so I'm gonna hang on in there. The weekend will be a challenge, but hopefully I can keep focused....fingers crossed.







No comments:

Post a Comment