Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Boosh Weight Loss Programme - Countdown to Wedding Anniversary One Week On

Okay, so I've been Booshing for a week now and have lost 5 lbs. I know that may not seem a lot to some but, for me, that's pretty impressive. Whenever I have joined slimming clubs before  I normally lose about 2lbs in my first week, so 5lbs is a bloody miracle!

I have liked all of the meals and shakes so far except the mushroom soup which tasted awful and smelt of chemicals so I will be returning them. However, the Strawberry Jam Hot Cereal is delicious and tastes just like Oatso Simple so will replace the Mushroom soups with these. You can swap items you do not like on your first order which is great as who wants to be stuck with products they hate?

So, as I embark on week two I have an added incentive as I have booked a holiday!!! Whoo hoo!!! See you next week.......

No comments:

Post a Comment