Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Thursday 4 June 2015

Get Summer Body Ready - Week One

Okay, I have booked my holiday and I now I need to get my body ready for Summer eek!!

Here's what I am aiming for.....




Kate Upton Courtesy of www.latimes.com

Who am I kidding?

Okay, I would really love to look like Kate Upton but in reality I have got to work with what I have. So here's my countdown to getting my body Summer ready week one....

This week was my first week Booshing and I have lost 5lbs, still on target for a stone. See my other posts for details Fast Weight Loss Diet Plans & Shakes, VLCD Meal Replacements Food – Boossh

Also on my list is to start exfoliating, I recently purchased a new epilator as my old one went kaput. This particular model has a body brush attachment which is really handy. I used it in the shower with my normal shower gel and then used a moisturiser afterwards. Braun Silk-épil 9 SkinSpa 9961 Wet and Dry Epilator Exfoliator - Boots

I have also ordered the St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion, I will post a review when I have given it a thorough test St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion 200ml - Boots

That's it for now, see you  next week! 

1 comment: